Monday, May 21, 2012

Preggo Brain

I confess, recently I've had a bad case of pregnancy brain. I'm already a forgetful person but lately I walk into rooms and forget why I'm there, I've left my iPhone at home multiple times (including today) but the worst is knowing how many prenatal vitamins I've taken!

I have some crazy brand where I take 4 vitamins a day and I swear somedays I only take 3 and I'm pretty sure I've had as many as 6 in one day. So to fix this problem, I thank Target for a trusty pill organizer. It may be embarrassing to carry around but at least baby W doesn't end up with a 3rd eye from too many vitamins!

























PS - Who can leave Target with just one thing? I don't know anyone... I also bought this dress from that new "The Webster" line, covers my beach ball belly quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment