Wednesday, June 27, 2012

This Week of Linky Links

Source: http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com
- Frosted Zucchini Brownies = Sounds gross but they look so good I think I might have to try to make them especially since they don't have eggs.

- Instagram books = I think after Baby Dubs is born and I go on Instagram rampage I want to get one of these cute little books printed. FYI, my profile is mweisbarth if you want to check out my attempt to take artsy photos.

- Lucie’s list = This weekly email newsletter has been one of my favorite places for baby know how and glad that it continues after the baby is born. Love her conversational style of writing.

- I'm a big fan of the song Capri by Colbie Caillat and have been playing it a lot lately and rubbing my belly. I recently came across this random live version and love seeing the real Capri dance along on stage.

- I saw this photo on Pinterest and my mouth instantly started watering. Oh how I miss a nice cold glass of chardonnay!

No comments:

Post a Comment