Here are some highlights from the weekend:
- Palm Spring was hot as hell and so what's classier than shot gunning cold beers?
- Since Erin & Ryan are getting married in Austin, Texas we dressed up in our best western gear, played flippy cup & danced around to country music.
- The house we rented had a pool and I squeezed my pasty butt into my new tankini for well, at least an hour, till Baby W & I decided it was just too warm.
- The 2 other pregnant ladies and I went to the grocery story which, by the way, is a lot more fun to do using an electric shopping go carts!
Saturday night -
- Dinner then off to a fun dive bar called the Red Barn for cheap drinks & dancing
- That Red Barn is smart... put a big fan on the dance floor and you're bound to see some crazy girls in front of it dancing and pretending they're models in a wind-blown photoshoot.
- We packed up and headed to a spa downtown Palm Springs, nothing to write home about but still nice to cozy up in big robes and relax after a long weekend.
- I forgot my fancy pregnancy pillows at the house we rented. We basically had to break into the house to get them! I was so relieved to get my special pillows back I treated my whole carpool to frozen yogurt. Right now good pillows are vital!
Anyway overall a great weekend filled with great friends & lots of laughs! Can't wait for your wedding Erin!