Wednesday, July 18, 2012

This Week of Linky Links

Puffed Quinoa Peanut Butter Balls
Source: vegangela.com

Randomness

Please tell me you saw the Bachelorette, The Men Tell All this week when Emily just crushed that total D-bag Kalon? It left him speechless it was amazing! I might have watched it 3 times, gave her a standing ovation and gave him the middle finger! (of course it was just at the TV but still felt good)

Fun illustrations of fashion’s biggest icons

Great candid list of things to do before your baby is born
(Warning it might be a little too candid for guys)

Already excited for the September magazine issues to come out!


Love list

Love these little pink heels though I would probably tip over if I put them on right now

I want our baby's name on this necklace in yellow gold. Push present? Hint, hint John!

I'm a statement necklace collector and would love to wear this coral bib necklace with a simple white t-shirt and jeans

 

GET IN MY BELLY!

I would like these balls in my mouth (wait that sounds weird), I'm talking about Puffed Quinoa Peanut Butter Balls, yummy! Now where in the heck do I find puffed quinoa? Hopefully Whole Foods.

My co-worker Angela made these fruit oat bars the other day but she changed up the fruit to be plums and peaches, super tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment