Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Impulse Buy - Part Deux


I've made some impulse buys during this pregnancy that usually have to do with food and can typically be found at Trader Joes. Case in point - mini pigs in a blanket, chocolate covered potato chips and I've recently heard about cookie butter which sounds ri-DONK-ulous and might need to be purchased this week.

Well, I've now taken my impulse buys to the nursery... I've been taking advantage of my new Amazon mom membership - bought a crib bed skirt, a fun anchor pillow but the kicker that made John say - "REALLY Megan?!" was this brass poop deck sign! How could I NOT buy this cute little sign for my nautical-style nursery for only $8? It had to happen.

3 comments:

  1. Haha...Love it!!! Amazing find! And so fitting for someone with the nickname Deuce (but for a completely different reason).

    Fun date night last night! I'm so glad I had a good excuse to endulge in dessert before the 2 month count down! XOXO

    ReplyDelete