Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This Week of Linky Links

So I've learned how to nap basically anywhere,
even the floor of my in-laws house.
Zara finally opened in San Diego! I had been eyeing this jacket online but I'm glad I tried it on first. I'm usually a medium and I bought it in an extra large. This is interesting article on Zara. Corporate uses daily updates from store managers to know what pieces are trending globally and can make more and ship within 3 weeks!

My friend Erin is a smart lady, she married an excellent cook. I'm glad I was able to enjoy the leftovers of this soup he made for dinner last week. Tastes like Fall. Thanks Ryan!

I follow Weelicious on Instagram where she posts the colorful, healthy lunches she packs for her kids. Excited that she came out with a book.

Is it just me or is this weird?

Currently living in button down shirts since its the easiest thing to wear when you're breast feeding a baby every 2-3 hours. Here are a few of my favorites - gingham like this and this, winter colors like this and this

No comments:

Post a Comment