Thursday, January 24, 2013

More Birthday Love

January is a big month for birthdays... today is my brother and mother in law's birthday!

I feel lucky to have a brother like Mike. We don't just love each other because we're family we actually like hanging out and its more than that, I consider him one of my best friends. He just moved to New York and I can't wait to visit. Happy Birthday big brother! Hope you have a fun birthday weekend in Vegas with Ali!



Also, a big happy birthday to my mother in law! She has been such a calming presence this first few months of motherhood and I feel so fortunate that we have a great relationship. Look forward to celebrating with her this weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Brother Mike and Mama Weisbarth! I love January birthday month :) Excited for Saturday night!!

    ReplyDelete