Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Working Mama Uniform

I'm a total hot mess at work. Trying to cram in the same amount of work and pump every 3-4 hours has been tough. So I've discovered bottom down blouses just make life easier. So here are some not so fancy photos of my working mama uniform from the office bathroom .





(left to right)
- Super hot pink blouse: Forever 21, necklace: BaubleBar
- Teacup button down: Gap, necklace: JCrew
- Sleeveless b/w blouse: Forever21, black cardigan: old navy, scarf: Italy
- White tie blouse: Nordstrom, navy blazer: Zara, necklace: JCrew


So now I'm always on the hunt for cute button down tops & dresses. Here is my little inspiration board for this spring.


(left to right)
- I forget! I think LOFT
- Source: Kendi Everyday
- Forever21
- Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment