Monday, February 17, 2014

My Medicine Cabinet

I don't know about anyone else but I'm always curious what beauty products other women are using especially for dry skin. Since sharing is caring, here is a photo of what I'm using right now.

From top to bottom, left to right

Shelf One:
- Fresh Body Oil
- Burt's Bee's chapstick
- Butter nail top coat
- Butter nail polish, Come to Bed
- Essie nail polish, Bahama Mama
- Hylands Teething Tablets
- Clarins Daily Screen SPF 40
- Kate Sommerville, ExofoliKate

Shelf Two:
- Moroccan Oil (add to wet hair)
- Clarin's HyraQuench Cream
- Ocean Spray (snot cleanse)
- Tweezerman Tweezers
- Kai roll-on perfume oil
- Pure Grace perfume
- NARS bronzer/shimmer
- Ped Egg (for soft heels)

Shelf Three:
- Clarins Double Serum
- TJ's Coconut Oil (best makeup remover)
- Clarin's Toning Lotion
- St Tropez Gradual Tan
- Degree Deodorant
- Alpha Hydroxy Anti-Wrinkle Lotion* (use at night, exfoliates while you sleep)
- Alpha Hydroxy Clarifying Foaming Cleanser*

*My hair stylist recommended this brand, said she heard about it on Oprah a couple years ago as a great, low-cost anti-wrinkle cream. I've been using it for a couple weeks and I really like it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment