Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March Love List

Wearing the Old Navy pixie pants
- Printed Pants
Yes, these Old Navy pants live up to the cute ads with Amy Poehler, love them. So much that I went back and bought them in red!

- Spring Sandals
Just bought these Dolce Vita gladiator sandals and I know I'll get good use out of them this Spring/Summer

- Slideshow Style Inspiration
I want everything in the Anthropologie Spring look book and love this style guide using Sex in the City.

- Bar Necklace
I have my eye on a bar necklace like Claire from the Bachelor

- Colorful Business Casual
I've made several attempts over the years to make an investment in a matching black or navy suit but I just can't do it. When I need to dress business casual I feel best in colorful pants or a statement blazer and there are a lot of good options this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment