Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April/May Reading List

I have a nice stack of books by my bed right now and I love it. Here is what I'm currently reading and what's on my list for the next month (or maybe two months, I'm a snail of a reader).

- Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
Currently reading this book to see what all the hype is about. I haven't seen the show yet and really into the book so far, well written.

- Remote: Office Not Required by Jason Fried
I'm working remote full-time for the first time in my career and a friend recommended this book for some good tips on how to make the transition to an in-home office.

- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
I've seen this book on a bunch of reading lists and I finally read a synaposis on Good Reads and it sounds like a great mindless beach read.

- The One by Kiera Cass
Final book in The Selection series meant for teeny boppers or crazy ladies like me who have this book on pre-order through Amazon Prime, releases on May 6th! #teenybopperbookworm

- #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
I haven't bought this book yet but its on my list. I'm curious to hear the story behind the designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment