Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August Love List



- Hot Pink Dress, Forever21
I love this hot pink shift dress because you can wear it with flip flops or dress it up with heels. I wore it here with gold flats, a turquoise necklace, gold skinny belt and a chambray hat.

- Mini Chicken Tacos, Trader Joes
Every Sunday during the summer we go to a concert in a local park and have a picnic dinner. These tacos have been my go-to shareable food this year.

- Striped Linen Pants, LOFT
I've recently developed an obsession with printed pants and I love these linen navy blue/white striped pants that I found on sale at LOFT a few months ago. The striped shorts are still available.

- Apple Carrot Crushers
Jake is all over the place these days on what he'll eat. These apple/carrot sauce pouches are a good go-to when he won't even look at a vegetable.

- GM Collins Products
I'm now hooked on GM Collins products and I love this treating mist for dry skin instead of a toner.

- 99 cent cards from TJs
A recent favorite.

- Water Wow Coloring Book
Discovered these coloring books on one of my favorite mommy blogs. I keep it in Jake's diaper bag as a good meal time or crabby time distraction.

- Colorful Sunnies
I've been scratching up my Rayban sunglasses recently running after Jake so I like to keep some fun cheaper glasses in the mix. I've gotten lots of compliments on these coral aviators.





No comments:

Post a Comment