Monday, August 18, 2014

Book Review: I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends

Like most Bachelor viewers, I was not a fan of Courtney on Ben's season but after reading the book reviews on Amazon for this book I just couldn't help myself. All I can say is if you're a big fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette you MUST read this book.

It's horribly good for so many reasons but I liked it manly because she spills the beans on everything from what celebrities she's slept with, how the contestant recruitment process works, behind the scenes show details and what happened in the "Fantasy Suite" with Ben.

I'm embarrassed to say I stayed up way too late reading this ridiculous book this weekend and my poor husband was forced to listen to me analyze Courtney & Ben's relationship. Sorry John.


No comments:

Post a Comment