Monday, March 12, 2012

Cute baby clothes... I'm in trouble.

There is way too much baby cuteness on Pinterest! Here are some of my favorite discoveries so far:

1) These could be the prettiest ballet flats EVER. I'll take them in adult & baby sizes, thank you.



2) Gotta love a baby mustache

Source: wanelo.com via Erin on Pinterest


3) Stripes + bow tie = adorable



4) Leg warmers? Yes please!



5) Baby W will definitely need to show off his/her Irish Riley side.

Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, we're all in trouble. I JUST saw DVF's GapKids line and it's sold out online. BOOOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...these are all so cute!! Of course the ballet flats are my fav but those leg warmers might be my next knitting/ crocheting project :)

    ReplyDelete