Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Training 2012

For the last 5 years I've made the trip to Phoenix, AZ with 3 of my closest girlfriends for Padres Spring Training. What you're probably thinking is - wow, you're a really big baseball fan - the honest truth is I am not. I just happened to marry a sportscaster and my best girlfriends in SD are huge Padres fans.

So... this trip has nothing to do with baseball for me. Here's what I really get out of it:
1) People watching - I have a staring problem and love watching zonies, cougars and crazy sports fans
2) Hot dogs - I love a good hot dog at the ballpark
3) Day drinking - Well, not this year
4) Melissa - Our good girlfriend Mel lives in Phoenix and its always so fun to see her
5) Last and most important - Quality time with some of my favorite girls

Here are a couple pictures from this year's trip:

Baby W's first baseball game!



My Girls - Laura, Me, Erin & Jaymee

2 comments:

  1. ST 2012 was amazing as always! I love our girl weekends...we have now gone from beer, boozing and late nights at Salty's to wine (or water), knitting (for one of us) to early dinners at Oreganos. Love you Deuce!!

    Hi Ingrid! Miss you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete