Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Adventures of Jack & Auntie Do

Auntie Do and 2 week year old Jack
after a good burp.
One of my best friends Laura has a little man named Jack who is now about 2 1/2 yrs old. I call Laura my "mom big sis" because she's really showed me the mommy ropes and no question is off limits. I know I still have a lot to learn but being a part of Jack's life has truly been a blessing.

Jack calls me Auntie Do and we've always had a special relationship. He gives me "sweet eyes" when I come over, we have a ducky dance we do during bath time, and he loves when I make Harry Potter glasses out of my hoop earrings.

This weekend John's sister Debra was super nice and got us comped tickets to Legoland! So the O'Sullivan family and I spent a gorgeous Sunday riding trains, helicopters and of course playing with lots of legos. 

Here are some fun photos from our lego-filled day:























2 comments:

  1. It's Katie O!!! I didn't know you had a blog! :) I love it. Great pics. It looked like you all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete