Thursday, April 12, 2012

This week of linky links

Source: tastespotting.com

Fun, random links I've had my eye on this week...

Goosies -

There is something about a good song in a musical that just gives me goosebumps. Well, the new TV show Smash is about the making of a musical about Marilyn Monroe... not quite the same thing but this song from this week's episode gave me those funky bumps.

Celebrity findings -

Started reading a couple celebrity blogs, a model's fabulous life and a little photo collage from Sasha Fierce. Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP recent newsletter was for mothers-to-be. Curious about Jessica Alba's new company: natural, non-toxic baby diapers and supplies, might do the free trial.

Get in my belly!

In honor of April being National Grilled Cheese Month, how good does this look? Its making my mouth water. Now, if I can somehow make the waffles without the eggs… Also, I've become a big brussel sprouts fan, especially my friend Jaymee's recipe.

1 comment: