Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Songs on Repeat

My taste of music is all over the place and recently I find myself going to the same songs over and over depending on my mood. Here are my go-to songs on repeat:

Need to wake up & modivate!

Charlie Brown - Coldplay
Superwoman - Alicia Keys
Marchin On - OneRepublic
Maybe This Time - Glee Cast (originally from Cabaret)
Defying Gravity - Wicked the Musical
Turn to Stone - Ingrid Michaelson

Trying to relax... 

Just Breathe - Pearl Jam
Daydreamer - Adele
Passenger Seat - Death Cab for Cutie
Just for Now - Imogen Heap
All at Sea - Jamie Cullum
Loving Wings - Dave Matthews Live in Las Vegas
Insomniac - University of Wisconsin MadHatters

Running (let's be honest right now its a fast walk)

Yeah 3X - Chris Brown
So Happy I Could Die - Lady Gaga
When Love Takes Over - David Guetta
Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette


Getting ready for a night out (as the designated sober driver)

Dangerous  - Roxette
Weak - SWV
We Are Young - Glee Cast version (originally Fun.)
Human - The Killers
Lost+ - Coldplay with Jay-Z
New York to California - Mat Kearney
Escapade - Janet Jackson
Cheers - Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment