Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This week of linky links

Me and my brother Mike with a killer bowl haircut
Here are some fun, random links from me and my brother Mike:

From my bro:

Grape lady falls... an oldie but goodie

Another classic video.

50 People You Wish You Knew In Real Life

This is what I call teamwork


My work break links:

One of my favorite bloggers also has my dream job

A doable list of trends to try, though I think I'll skip the dangerous ring, the oxfords and the scary Z Cavaricci style leather pants.

I have a love/hate relationship with the show the Bachelor but I am getting excited to watch Emily on the Bachelorette

I laughed/snorted a little when I saw there was another Step Up movie coming out. I know they are so cheesy but I LOVE THEM. This time its even better since one of the past So You Think you Can Dance contestants, Kathryn, is the main female lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment