Thursday, May 24, 2012

This week of linky links

Can't imagine what day 0 will be like...
My friend Jessica's due date was this week
but no baby yet! Good luck Jess!
Random goodness on TV and the web this week...

- I was a little freaked out around 3pm today because I had a hot flash at work! It only lasted 15 min or so but all of sudden I was flushed, a little dizzy and couldn't cool down. Luckily I didn't have a fever and it went away fairly quickly. BabyCenter says it happens to 10% of pregnant women in the 2nd or 3rd trimester, who knew?!

- Tonight was the So You Think You Can Dance premiere... didn't take long for me to get goosebumps from the auditions, cry when a mother of 2 made it to Vegas and feel awkward about a dance called Mr Wiggles.

- If you're having any sort of get together this weekend for Memorial Day I'd recommend making these to give your cocktails or mocktails a little somethin' somethin'

- Might need this Cubbies onesie to cheer on my hometown team.

- I'm sure this is old news but John & I just discovered the show My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding on TLC and it is AMAZINGLY horrible. Its a total hot mess and I can't stop watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment