Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Go To Beauty Products

I really try to branch out and find new beauty products and I really wish I could rock random eyeshadow colors like purple and green together but I always end up looking stupid.  Anyway, I pretty much stick to a natural look and thought I'd share my favorite products that I always come back to:

- Face: 
Benefit Eye Bright, for under eye I use this first and draw over my sad dark circles in the morning
Laura Mercier undercover pot, goes over the eye bright pencil, it does an awesome job then I use the powder to hold it in place
Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer, don't usually wear foundation but love the light glow of this moisturizer

- Lips:
Aveda lip saver, love the smell and leaves lips soft
Bite natural lip gloss, love it in the vintage color and since I tend to eat my lip gloss (yes, I'm weird) I like that it doesn't have sulfates, synthetic fragrances and dyes

- Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer, love this light gold shimmer color
BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow in the top shelf
BareMinerals Round the Clock waterproof eyeliner in 7pm, goes on easy and great color
Korres Mascara, with vitamin B and rice bran, love this mascara for my sensitive eyes

- Cheeks:
BareMinerals face color in warmth and rose radiance, right now I'm using a combo pot of these two but not seeing it online.
Tarte cheek stain, just a little bit goes a long way and the product lasts a long time

- Body
Korres Body Lotion, in Guava it smells SO GOOD
NARS Body Illumuniator, in Laguna for my pasty legs if I'm going out
Mother's Special Blend, skin toning oil is a recent find for my growing belly and has only the good ingredients - almond oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter and vitamin E. Randomly smells like chocolate and has really old school packaging but this is some quality stuff.

Also, see my top 5 natural beauty products...




No comments:

Post a Comment