Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Weekend in iPhone Photos:
Baby Shower Tea Party

To say that I felt some major love this weekend is an understatement...

- One of my best friend's Laura threw me the most AMAZING baby shower on Saturday with the help of her mom Miss Becky, Erin Dial, Mama Dial, Michelle V, Megan S and Jessica P to name a few

- My mom made Baby W his very own beach quilt that we will always cherish

- John & I have the most kind & giving family & friends who showered us with gifts... Baby W is spoiled already

- I got some quality time with my brother & his girlfriend Allison who were in town for a wedding

- One my best friend's from college, Tonya made the most ridiculously good (eggless) peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for the baby shower. I couldn't stop eating them!  (I'll share the recipe this week)

- Katherine & Kristy, our friends who own Root 75 provided the beautiful flowers using teapots and teacups as vases

- To top it all off,  John won an Emmy for a heartfelt story about an SDSU athlete who has brain cancer

Here are a just few iPhone photos I was able to capture from the baby shower and John's big Emmy win:


2 comments:

  1. The white jacket makes me so jealous. Congrats John. The shower looks awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics and seems all enjoyed in this tea party.Pooh baby shower

    ReplyDelete