Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday and I'm showing you probably the worst photo we've ever taken together  because it symbolizes something... love. No, not love for my obvious double chin, but the "actions speak louder than words" kind of love. My dad isn't a man of many words when it comes to his feelings but he would do anything in the world for his daughter.

This picture was taken at about 4am before our daddy/daughter drive from Chicago to San Diego, where I had no job, a small apartment with 1 girl and 2 guys, and a whole lot of determination to make California my home. I know he would've rather helped me move into an apartment in Chicago vs. drive thosands of miles but he wanted to support me, like he always has, over the years.

Happy Birthday old man!
xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment