Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This Week of Linky Links

My fun list of distractions this week include...

- John & I are big Jimmy Fallon fans especially all of his musical numbers, this is our recent favorite, love all the random elementary school instruments. Other Jimmy Fallon classics include this one and this one.

- One of my favorite bloggers, Cupcakes & Cashmere, just came out with her own book. Currently on pre-order but looking forward to buying it because she have incredible taste.

- Mrs Lilien is another amazing blogger/stylist/graphic designer who just came out with a book. I've met her a couple times at events since lives in San Diego and I actually won one of her cocktail contests (I know my booze). Anyway, if you can't tell I have a major girl crush, she's just as colorful in person (wardrobe & personality) as her blog. She'll also be on the Today Show tomorrow with the home decor genius Jonathan Adler if you want to check it out.

- I'm currently on the hunt for a nice, solid color diaper bag like this one that doesn't cost a fortune. I don't understand why the majority of diaper bags have to come is such crazy patterns. I'm all about color & pattern but I just want a good neutral one that John won't be embarrassed to carry.

- My baby shower tea party is this Saturday so you gotta have a fun nail polish on when drinking out of tea cups right? Just bought this fun shade called Daytripper from Deborah Lippmann. I'll make sure to share lots of photos next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment