Monday, June 11, 2012

Casey the Cabbage

So here we are entering the 3rd trimester today at 28 weeks! Overall I'm feeling good, some days are better than others but today I'm happy to say hormones were under control, no laughing & crying at the same time, thank goodness. I took the day off of work to run some errands and do lunch with one of my best friends, Laura (my main man Jack's momma).

We talked a lot about how vocal some mothers can be about their views are on natural births, breastfeeding, vaccinations, etc. I swear it can more intense and awkward then talking about politics or abortion!

So I'll say this... I totally understand why, there is nothing more important to parents than their children. But as John & I work on defining where we stand I want to make sure I'm the type of my mom who doesn't push their views on others. I love to hear & give advice but I always plan to give the disclaimer that it might not be what someone else wants and that's okay!

With that said, Baby W is a growing boy! Babycenter.com says:

Your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment