Monday, August 13, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...


... when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad... Sorry still deliriously tired and I had a crazy dream that I was taking care of 7 children like in Sound of Music. Now I can't get this song out of my head!

Anyway, trying to stay positive with only 3 weeks left! Here are a few things, big & small, that make me happy right now:

- Tomato & Cheese Melts with Arugula
I've made this open face sandwich at least 3 times a week for the last month. This also sounds like a good combo I might have to try

- Fall Fashion Magazines
Love that all the September issues are out and excited to have girlfriends over this Thursday to dive into them

- Voluspa candles
Smell so good currently have this candle in lavender, wondering if they'll let me take a mini travel version to the hospital, hmmm...

- JCrew bracelet
I had a really rough last week in the office and I've been lusting over this bracelet for a while. So I marched/waddled my butt over to JCrew at the end of the week because gosh darn it, I deserved it! (Or at least I convinced myself I did)

- Mother's Special Blend Oil
I've pretty much avoided stretch marks so far thanks to this oil. I love that its not expensive, makes my skin feel amazing and I'll probably continue to use it post baby. Just wish it smelled different (smells like cocoa)  Only ingredients: almond oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter and vitamin E and sold at most health food stores

- Vermints
All natural mints that aren't too overpowering like altoids and the bits of mint leaves in them make me happy

- Larabars
Always carry these in my purse - just fruit and nuts smashed together. Big fan of PB cookie and PB and Jelly

- Ciao Bella Orange Blood Popsicles
Super tasty popsicles, only 60 calories, all natural and helps me curbs my sugar addiction

- Working from home!
First day of working from home and its exactly what I needed!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Sound of Music! That is definitely one of my favs :)

    Looking forward to fall fashion magazines date night Thursday!!

    I am so happy you treated yourself to the JCrew bracelet that you wanted...I love it and look forward to borrowing some day ;)

    Lastly, OBSESSED with PB&J anything but the Lara bars definitely make me feel less guilty to eat. Have you tried the PB&J appetizer at the Neighborhood?! It's amazing!!!

    Xoxo, ED

    ReplyDelete