Monday, October 22, 2012

Instagram Insomnaic

Our little man is sleeping better but I'm still struggling... Jake is such a noisy sleeper, he snorts and grunts and then all of sudden goes quiet.  Then the crazy, new mom thoughts get the best of me and I wonder if he's still breathing! Anyway, this mama is still up late looking at Instagram trying to fall asleep. Here are a few of my recent favorites:

My friend Erin's wedding in Austin, wish I could've been there! Congrats Erin & Ryan!
Fall in the Midwest... oh how I miss you.
Love the top of this umbrella.
Man Repeller Blogger's grandma in 1966 with a major camel toe! 
I don't really wear lipstick or much make up at all these days but I want to try this color lipstick
Check out Nicky Hilton's shoe collection - extremely jealous
NY Bridal Fashion Week - Looking at gorgeous wedding gowns never gets old

I've been REALLY bad about taking pictures of me & Jake. This is my recent attempt to be better about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment