Sunday, November 18, 2012

Instagram Insomniac

I should change the name of this post to Instagram-aholic because I'm sleeping now (JRW sleeps from 9pm - 6am these days) but I still have an Instagram problem, I guess I'm just fascinated with pictures. Here are some of my recent favorites.

HELLO APOLO! Can I get 2 tickets to the gun show? Damn...
Instagram Escapism. Love seeing where this glamourous girl will go next.
Jake has me hooked on Dr Seuss. Love these quotes.
20-something Megan would've owned this bag.
This made me giggle.
What a classy office.
What a classy house. 
Birthday cake Oreos in funfetti cupcakes?! Whoa.
Can't say I'm sad that Hostess is going out of business but there is a part of me that wants to eat one last twinkie.
Best baby shower game. Give each guest 5 diapers to write on. Makes changing diapers so much more fun.
Future Badger



1 comment:

  1. The Bergdorfs' pix of Sofia at work and the 'Press for Champagne' were also 2 of my favs also! I really want to make the funfetti cupcakes with the birthday cake oreo...looks amazing! Maybe our next date night we can share intagram favs and eat some funfetti oreo deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete