Friday, August 9, 2013

Girl Crush: Devon Rachel

Source: DevonRachel.com
Just started following Devon Rachel's blog. I usually don't trust people with 2 first names ;) but I've become an instant fan because...

- She has a great sense of style and isn't afraid to play with color & prints
- A tall girl who still rocks high heels
- She's a style blogger with curves. I love blogs like Atlantic-Pacific but sometimes I think she's just so tiny I can't relate
- She's inspired me to try a middle part, I've always parted my hair on the side
- Motivated me to finally get my aviator lenses replaced
- Just seems like a fun girl who doesn't take herself too seriously

Love these looks:
1) I want these maxis - this and this
2) The shoes and the jacket please - in this post
3) Love her spontanous move to LA, see this post. I did the same thing moving to San Diego and was one of the best decisions I ever made 

No comments:

Post a Comment