Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Dress Shopping

 
Source: Rent the Runway
I love all the fun dresses that come out around the holidays. Here is a round up of some of my favorites and a few sites for inspiration. What I am wearing? Well for the Movember Facial Hair Formal (b/w dress, tiny top hat, mustache on a stick and red heels) and my holiday work party at the SD Zoo (red dress, black moto jacket, caged heels)

For inspiration:

The Every Day Girl: 6 Looks to Get you through Every Festive Fete
- Who What Wear: 34 Amazing Holiday Dresses to Kick Off Party Season
- Refinery29: 50 Dresses to Wear to 50 Parties
- "My Love for Dresses" Pinterest Board

A few holiday dresses I like:

- Anthropologie: New Light, Cherie, Rubied Dusk, Gramercy, Empress (sapphire)
- Rent the Runway: Duchess, Confetti, Sierra
- Nordstrom: Illusion Yoke, Lulu, Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment