Monday, December 30, 2013

December Love List

Source: OldNavy.com
- I got a Magic Bullet blender for Christmas. Loving it and found this great recipe guide for green smoothies

- Wish this sweater wasn't so expensive, I think Jake would look so darn cute in it but he grows out of his clothes so fast!

- I want this print framed and in my kitchen

- Blair of Atlantic Pacific provides the best style inspiration

- Jennifer Lawrence on Instagram. This picture makes me laugh/snort.

- Currently reading & loving The Discovery of Witches

- Plan to use my JCrew gift card for this hat and this hat (I have a lot of bad hair days to cover up)

- I want to rent Diana Vreeland - The Eye Has to Travel

- I've got my eye on this Old Navy dress but the fit on Old Navy dresses is so hit or miss definitely want to try it on first


No comments:

Post a Comment