Monday, December 9, 2013

Fake it till you make it

My friend Tonya & I at this year's Movember charity event
with just a little color.
I am proud of my Irish roots but not the pasty white skin that goes along with it especially when dressing up for holiday parties.

Here are the products I use to fake just a little color... without going to a George Hamilton-esque extreme.

Face:
- Scrub with Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate
- Your daily face moisturizer
- Then, a mix of St Tropez Gradual Tan in medium/dark and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer - illuminating

Body:
- Shave then scrub with Sugar body polish, especially on your knees and elbows
- Mix my everyday body lotion with St Tropez self tan bronzing lotion.
- Night of the party, put on NARS body illuminator in Laguna it rocks and a little goes along way.



No comments:

Post a Comment