Monday, December 2, 2013

Girl Crush - Julia Roberts

I know, I know who doesn't have a girl crush on Julia Roberts. I grew up loving Pretty Woman, Notting Hill and Eat, Pray, Love but recently I've kind've forgotten about her, you just to don't see her as much.

Well, I read an interview in Marie Claire magazine this month and it sounds like she's taken a small step back and is really enjoying being a mother and I totally respect that. Here is a quote from the interview that really hit home for me:

I think the reason why I've been able to enjoy my career is that I always knew, for some reason - even when it was about getting a job to pay your bills and stuff - I always knew it will surface, it will come.

 

The things that are correct for me will come to me at the time that I am interested in them and have the capacity, the understanding, to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment