Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November Love List (a little late...)

My new travel bag from lululemon.
Isn't she a beaut?!
 - My lips needed some extra TLC this month. I use Aveda Lip Saver at night and during the day, Sugar lip balm (in plum) + Sugar lip gloss
- I've started collecting the $1 greeting cards from Trader Joes. How cute is this one.
- My new lulu travel bag in purple (see photo) is the bees knees. Holds my big ugly work laptop and lots of great pockets like a perfect mobile pocket in back.
- Too much cuteness
- Don't usually shop at Express but I fell in love with the top I wore on Thanksgiving, so I went back and bought it in black too! Great quality, looks like something from Anthro.
- Bacon + Brussels Sprouts: We had this recipe as a Thanksgiving side dish this year but I really want to try Siri's recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment