Sunday, June 3, 2012

This Weekend in iPhone Photos: Poltz & Potatoes

This weekend was super chill - catching up on sleep, a date night with John and major couch potato time.

(from left to right, top to bottom)
- Belly view of my Saturday walk. I've been doing this prenatal workout DVD but it felt nice to get outside this weekend. Especially since most of it was spent as a total couch potato watching reruns of What Not to Wear and eating tater tots.

- The Panzanella Salad from Craft & Commerce is one of my favorites and oh how I miss the Eastern Prospector, an orange spice whiskey cocktail. John had one and it took all my willpower not to chug it!

- Only 91 days till Baby W arrives and it sure feels like a marathon not a sprint.
Sunday = hormones gone crazy... its totally normal to laugh & cry at this same time right?

- Highlight of the weekend was definitely last minute tickets to a Steve Poltz concert given to us by one of John's good work buddies. I first heard Steve Poltz when I was in high school, he was in a band called the Rugburns when they opened for a Jewel show. I was reintroduced to Steve Poltz as a solo indie rock-ish singer when I started dating John. He tells crazy stories & sings heartfelt songs. We briefly got to say hi to him after the show, he touched my belly & kissed me on the cheek. I left totally blushing & smiling like a fool... John couldn't stop laughing.



No comments:

Post a Comment