Sunday, July 29, 2012

Silly-looking Pregnant

So I've reached that "silly-looking pregnant" stage. What I mean is pregnant ladies go through stages of: 1) "Oh, look her belly's popped" 2) "Aww, look at that cute beach ball belly" 3) To silly-looking pregnant aka "Man, how is she standing up? Do you think her water is going to break today?!" 

I realized this today while shopping at Target with John. He couldn't help but comment as I got a few stares and nervous smiles. It didn't help that I wore a dress with horizontal stripes and had a serious case of static cling. Oh well, at least I got some necessities for my hospital bag which is now packed and by the door, scary!!!


2 comments:

  1. Megan, you are going to be a great Mommy! Your Mom was like a bonus Mom to all your friends & all the neighborhood kids. She is a perfect example of a loving Mom & you are her protege. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy! I am lucky to have such a great mom as a role model. :)

      Delete