Thursday, July 5, 2012

This Week of Linky Links - Love List

Currently obsessed with...

- I NEED this JCrew bracelet seen here and here

- This tasty lemon flavored fish oil (random I know) is such a treat and great omegas & DHA for BDubs!

- Can't stop watching Pregnant in Heels even though Rosie Pope's lisp kind've makes me twitch. I've also been watching The Choice hosted by my girl crush Cat Deeley even though its so cheesy and awkward!

- My friend Siri made the zucchini brownie recipe I  was curious about last week. She said they taste amazing! Check out the other great zucchini recipes she made this week.

- I eat Nutella + Banana at least once a week for dessert and today I came accross the recipe below on Pinterest, I think its a match made in Nutella heaven!

Nutella Banana Fudge Pops

(Makes 6-7)

3 frozen bananas
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2c choc-hazelnut butter or Homemade Nutella
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Tiny pinch salt

Blend all ingredients until super-smooth. (We used a food processor, and we thawed the bananas a tiny bit so they’d blend.) Eat as ice cream, or scoop into popsicle molds (or paper cups) and freeze for fudgsicles.
Source:
ChocolateCoveredKatie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment