Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Par-tay Treats

An unexpected, salty sweet combo.
Summer parties are in full effect and Mama Riley taught me to never go to a get together empty handed. So I will be making her super easy fudge with sea salt for my friend Erin's baby shower this weekend but I also want to try out these fun party treats sometime soon:

- White Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Peanut Butter Sandos
No recipe needed, buy the pre-made Ritz PB sandwiches, melt some white chocolate, then dip, sprinkle sprinkles, cool and serve. For shits & giggles you might want to dip some oreos in chocolate too.

- Fruit Bowl with a Secret Ingredient
This looks super easy to make and worth a try

- Boozy Popsicles
I love a cold, refreshing summertime cocktail so these sound right up my alley. The watermelon margarita popsicles sound AH-mazing.

- S'more Bark
Easy and no campfire needed

- Chocolate Chip Banana Snack Cake
Siri's snack cake is the bees knees. My friends Tonya & Natalie have made this a few times for parties and its always a big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment