|Thank you Old Navy for making $20 dresses for ladies|
with big bellies.
Here are a few things I will miss about being pregnant and few more I'm glad will come to an end very soon:
There are a few perks...- Every kick and jab is so special to me and has already created a bond between us. Baby dubs gives me a fist bump when I first wake up and a few more as I'm falling asleep and I can't help but smile everytime.
- I actually kind've think its fun to wear dresses and tops that show off a big ole belly. You get so many warm smiles and congrats from random people.
- Oh maternity jeans... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. You're cute, you're somewhat slimming and most important no matter how big I get or how much I eat you're stretchy where it counts. I might have to bring them back out for special occasions like Thanksgiving dinner.
I'd like to say goodbye to...- Painful calf and foot cramps in the middle of the night
- Wacky pregnancy dreams. I would no longer like to have dreams about seeing my co-workers naked and being chased by a bear that turns into a huge baby
- I miss booze. Nothing crazy just need a cold glass of chardonnay back in my life
- Deli meat... I didn't realize how much I love a good turkey sando till I had to give it up!
- Hormones gone wild. Laughing and crying at the same time isn't pretty